On-Page SEO Services Toronto
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO involves optimization efforts on your actual site itself. Some on-page optimization efforts can be done in the following areas:
- Having a good SEO friendly site structure that search crawlers ca easily navigate and index
- Removal of SEO errors such as 404 not found errors, redirect loops, duplicate content, etc.
- Targeting relevant keywords from detailed keyword research on your pages by publishing new content and optimizing on-page elements like the title tag, URL, header tags, alt tags etc.
- Updating, improving and further optimizing old content to improve freshness
- Creating a good internal linking structure
- Ensuring your site is easy to crawl and pages are indexed through XML sitemaps and a robots.txt file
Why is On-Page SEO Important?
The two main purposes of on-page SEO are to make it easy for search engine crawlers to navigate your site and understand what the content is about so your pages can be indexed in the search engine database and to effectively target keywords you want to rank for.
How I Can Help With On-Page SEO:
I can help with your on-site SEO by working towards creating a site structure that is SEO friendly, create assets such as an XML sitemap and Robots.txt file that help improve crawl ease and frequency and indexation, effectively target keywords desired to rank for by strategically placing them in on-page elements, locate and fix all SEO errors on an ongoing basis to improve SEO health etc.
Need SEO help? Get in touch with me today at 647-778-2079 and I’ll provide you with a free detailed SEO consultation and assessment of your site.
209 Fort York Blvd.
Toronto, ON, M5V 4A1 Canada
Request an SEO Consultation