SEO Audit Services Toronto
What is an SEO Audit?
An SEO audit involves performing an in-depth analysis of a website to locate SEO errors and improvement areas to make the site more SEO friendly. The purpose of the audit is to dig deep beneath the surface and locate gaps and key improvement areas, resulting in a solid SEO strategy.
What My Site Audits Contain:
My SEO audits are highly detailed and involve looking into the following areas:
- Indexed page ratio
- Crawl issues and crawl rates
- Locate missing or incorrect XML sitemaps, robots.txt files
- Unintentionally blocked pages
- Missing, duplicate, short or lengthy title tags, headers, alt text etc.
- On-page optimization gaps
- Lengthy or deeply buried URLs
- Site structure analysis
- Mobile friendliness
- Site and page speed analysis
- Broken internal and external links
- Redirect loops
- Locating and black hat SEO
- Internal linking structure analysis
- Backlink quality and spam analysis
- Quality of outbound links
- Canonical issues
- Security issues
- International SEO and lang tag issues
- Duplicate content
Need a detailed and strategic SEO Audit prepared for your site? Get in touch with me today at 647-778-2079 and I’ll provide you with a free detailed SEO consultation and assessment of your site.
209 Fort York Blvd. Toronto, ON, M5V 4A1 Canada
Request an SEO Consultation